Our journey in life is unique. There are not two journey’s the same.
I journal every day to capture journey in time. I write about my joys and struggle’s. Years later, I enjoy reading what I wrote. I can see my growth as a human. I can see I still struggle with some of the same things. It also teaches me that the things I worried about were long forgotten.
Journaling is a gift to yourself. Putting things on paper is freeing. You can look back, to see how you have grown. Looking back will also spark memories long forgotten.
How to start?
- Buy a note book
- Find a time that you can journal everyday at the same time. I journal in the morning before any one else is up. Me, my cup of coffee and my thoughts.
- Begin writing. This is the hard part, but it’s not. Just write…
- What to write about? Anything, here are some ideas: Hopes, dreams, what are you thankful for, what is bothering you, what has been on your mind. The list goes on and on.
- The more you do it the easier it gets. It follows one of life’s laws “It’s hard before it gets easy”
- Just write. One word is fine. It’s about creating the habit.
Enjoy the day!